Water Conservation Kit Application
The RDKB and FortisBC is offering our residential water utility customers free water conservation kits on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last. The kits include a low-flow showerhead, a kitchen faucent aerator, and a bathroom faucet aerator. These items are easy to install so you can begin saving on your home’s water heating costs right away – saving water, energy and money.
- Applicants must be registered owners or renters of residential properties connected to a Water Utility owned by the RDKB excluding the Columbia Gardens Water Utility.
- Properties serviced by private wells or other utilities not owned by RDKB (e.g. Sutherland Water District) DO NOT QUALIFY. The program is funded only by those connected to water systems owned by the RDKB.
- This offer is limited to one kit per address of residence within the Water Utility service boundaries. Check map below for boundaries.
- This offer is available on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last.
- Renters need to provide proof of address e.g. a utility bill from the last 3 months showing the applicant’s name and address of residence.
The RDKB will review submissions to verify eligibility and if you qualify, the RDKB will forward your mailing information to Ecofitt Corporation to mail you the water conservation kit. The submission of an application will not guarantee a water conservation kit will be delivered. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last. Failure to include the required information could cause a delay in processing the application and could lead to the application being denied. By submitting an application, you agree to supply EcoFitt Corporation and Canada Post with your mailing address for the supply of water conservation kits. You also agree to supply your email information for the supply of water conservation kits and for a representative from the RDKB to potentially contact you.
The personal information contained on this form is collected under the authority of section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purposes of administering the Water Smart program at the RDKB. Inquiries about the collection, use and disclosure of this information can be made to the RDKB located at 843 Rossland Ave, Trail, BC 250-368-9148 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.